Thursday, December 1, 2011

WOOHOO! WEIGHT LOSS!!

     Hey everyone! Well, I went ahead and weighed-in, just to check my progress.  My current weight is 169.2lbs! That's a great way to kick off my weight loss!  Because I'm nursing, I have been consuming 1500 calories per day.  I have worked out for a total of one hour so far.  I cannot believe the difference just one hour has already made!

     I hope y'all are staying on track with me! If you've done your 30 minutes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, you should be netting a 4lb weight loss this week!  But keep in mind that the less you have to lose, the slower it comes off, but just keep going!  You'll get there, I promise!  I have 24.2 pounds left to lose to reach my optimum weight of 145lbs.  I'm excited to keep working out and dropping these pounds!
Join in the party and post your calorie count and pounds lost below.

      Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment