Monday, December 12, 2011

Good thing I weighed-in yesterday!

As I said that I was going to make Monday my official weigh-In Day.  I managed to get up at 7:45 this morning, and had to get my son to school in a hurry and didn't get to weigh-in until nearly 11am. So, I guess my official starting weight for the week is 167.0lbs.  I'll try to catch up on housework, working around my exercise routine today. Dang! I can't believe I slept in so late! But in fairness, it's pouring down rain outside, and I can almost never get out of bed on rainy days.  The sound of the rain and the dampness in the air makes me want to sleep all day!  But life goes on, as it must.  And shall I. ;)  30 minutes of cardio today. (or else I get stuck doing a full hour on Wednesday!)

Good Luck to the Rest of You!

No comments:

Post a Comment