Sunday, December 11, 2011

A slight loss, but a loss

Well, I was sick for a week and a half (9 days) with strep throat, so working out and diet, as well as the nice high metabolism I was building with my fancy exercise and snack-meal lifestyle, went all to hell on a hurry.

 I have, however, bounced back and lost a further 2lbs after the initial weight gain after getting back from being sick. This morning, I weighed-in at 167.0lbs! hooray! I'm almost into the 150s!  I was excited when I was equally as close/far from the 160s. But restarting a workout regimen is a great way to boost weight loss, so I may be able to drop those 7lbs in about 10 days or less, if I stay focused.  I want to get to 145lbs eventually, and I'm 22lbs away from that.  If I can average 1lb per day with a high veggie-volume diet and 30minutes of exercise every day, I could hack it.  I would love to lose those  lbs by Christmas, but that's going to be hard with 3 days spent sitting in a car.  But I can keep exercising when I get to my Hometown.  They have a fancy gym! :)  I've been wanting to check it out!

***Injury report:  My DH was tickling the crap out of me, and I fell of the bed and twisted my toe, so it's sore all over and around my toe....I'm still going to workout, but if it hurts, I'll have to back off...bummer! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment