Before I start talking about healthy living and all that, I should go ahead and let y'all know that I am SHALLOW. Why lie? I want to look good. Yes, it will be very good to be fit and healthy, and I will very likely feel younger, faster and better in general. But more than that, I want to feel like I look good.
I want to have a nice waistline, a curvy body and be able to buy clothes and know that they will fit, without trying them on. I want to be able to wear ridiculously high heels without considering how puffy my ankles will get by the time I get home. I want to be free to be sexy!
Today, I decided to start the weight loss plan before the New Year, because everyone tries to lose weight in the new year, and they quit by February. If we start in December, we can have renewed vigor when everyone else is making the rush to buy exercise equipment and workout DVDs. And when we've settled into our diet and exercise routines, they'll have quit and be hounding us for our "secret" to success.
My Current Weight: 173.8lbs
My Current Waist Size: 38 inches
My Exercise Today: Podrunner First Day to 5k Week 2
Total Calories Burned: (Via http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php) 257+300 nursing (557)
Total Calories Consumed: 1400 (I always figure on my maximum calories, since I always forget to add in my coffee creamer)
Net Calorie Intake: 843-I will need to add 157 calories in order to make 1000 calories, so I might have to have a cup of juice with dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment